APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP OF ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
At CCS you are in capable hands. We are fully approved by the Government of Antigua and Barbuda as Representatives and Service Providers of the Citizenship by Investment Program. We have a very experienced team of professionals who are intimately knowledgeable about the Citizenship by Investment Program in Antigua and Barbuda. Clients are afforded personalized and confidential service through our team of citizenship specialists. We are industry leaders who have been tested and proven by our clients.
ELIGIBILITY AND DEPENDENTS
A Principal Applicant must be at least 18 years of age in order to be eligible to make an application for citizenship of Antigua and Barbuda and must meet the application requirements as well as make the required investment under the chosen Option. He or she may include any one or all of the following dependents in his or her application:
- Children under the age of 18 years
- Other children between the ages of 18 – 30 years who are financially dependent on the Principal Applicant
- Parents and grandparents of the Principal Applicant or his or her spouse who are over 55 years of age and who are financially dependent on the Principal Applicant
- An unmarried sibling of the Principal Applicant or his or her spouse
A person who falls into any one of the following categories will be deemed ineligible for citizenship of Antigua and Barbuda:
- Has misrepresented the information on his or her application
- Is of ill health which means having a contagious disease or major health problems
- Has been convicted of a criminal offence that carries a maximum period of imprisonment of over 6 months or is under criminal investigation
- Is a potential risk to the national security of Antigua and Barbuda or may bring the country into disrepute
- Has been denied a visa to a country with which Antigua and Barbuda has visa-free travel and who has not subsequently obtained a visa to the country that issued the denial
Applicants are required to submit completed Government application forms together with supporting documents which are based on the particulars of both the Principal Applicant and his or her dependents. Contact Us today for a personalized list of required documents for you and your family.
The application process takes between 3 – 5 months from the date of submission of the application. CCS has developed a Streamlined and Interactive Process (SIP) that is very effective and is easy for clients to follow. It enables CCS to provide guidance, assistance and advice to its clients throughout the process. Contact Us now to get started!
Streamlined and Interactive Process (SIP)
SIP STEP 1: Preliminary
CCS conducts one-on-one dialogue with clients to answer questions, clarify elements of the Program as well as determine eligibility. The client and CCS execute an Engagement Letter detailing the services to be provided including a quotation of all fees and costs. Clients choose their preferred option for citizenship and their real estate property if applicable.
SIP STEP 2: Preparation and Submission of Application
CCS Citizenship Specialists provide clients with both comprehensive application kits (comprising application forms, checklists, notes and sample documents to guide the preparation of their applications) as well as other assistance and guidance as required. CCS undertakes a robust review of each client’s documents before the application is submitted to the Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU).
SIP STEP 3: Due Diligence and Decision
At this stage, the CIU will conduct its due diligence exercise in relation to the application. Any queries emerging from the due diligence process are responded to effectively and quickly. At the end of this process, the CIU will issue one of the following decisions: Approved in Principle; Delayed for Cause or Denied.
SIP STEP 4: Issue of Certificate of Registration and Passport
Once a client’s application has been approved in principle, the balance of the Government processing fees becomes payable as well as the investment or donation amount. The passport application is submitted to the CIU. Upon satisfaction of these requirements, the CIU issues the Certificate of Registration and passport for the client. CCS ensures that these documents are safely and securely delivered to the client.
Contact Us today for a complimentary consultation to start your process for citizenship.