DOMINICA PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Citizenship by Investment Program in Dominica is a long-standing, trusted and reputable program having been established in 1993. It has its legal foundations in the Constitution of Dominica as well as the Citizenship Act. Under the Program, persons of good character and who are eligible to apply for citizenship are invited to invest in the country either by way of real estate investment in an approved Government project or through a donation to the National Development Fund. In return for the investment and having satisfied the Program requirements, the applicant is granted lifetime citizenship of Dominica.
An applicant may include any one or all of the following family members as part of his or her application: spouse, children up to the age of 25 years as well as parents and grandparents over 65 years of age. The family members will also be granted lifetime citizenship and passports of Dominica. There is no requirement to reside in Dominica before or after citizenship is granted.
BENEFITS OF THE DOMINICA PROGRAM
The Program offers numerous benefits including the following:
- Quick and Confidential Processing of Applications
- Lifetime Citizenship that can be passed on to future generations
- Full Residence Status including the right to live and work in Dominica
- No Residency Requirement before or after the grant of citizenship
- Visa Free Travel to over 95 countries including the United Kingdom, European Union Schengen and Caribbean countries, Hong Kong, Singapore and many others worldwide
- Dual Citizenship is permitted so applicants are not required to renounce their existing citizenship
- Democratic Government offering stability
- Unrestricted Repatriation of profits and imported capital
- No Taxation in respect of wealth, foreign income, capital gains, gifts and inheritances
- Asset Management and Protection through special purpose vehicles such as offshore companies
- International Education Opportunities including University of the West Indies Open Campus, Ross University School of Medicine and All Saints University
- Lifestyle Benefits including pleasant climate and unspoiled natural environment
- Right to Live and Work in many other Caribbean countries
Contact Us today for more information, answers to your questions and a complimentary consultation with one of our experienced and trusted Citizenship Specialists.