ST. KITTS AND NEVIS PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program was established in 1984 and is the world’s oldest program of its kind. It is globally recognized and respected and has its legal foundations in the Constitution of the Country, the Saint Christopher and Nevis Citizenship Act, No. 1 of 1984 and supporting Regulations. The primary purpose of the Program is to encourage direct foreign investment by attracting persons of good character to invest through real estate acquisition or contributions to a national development fund.
Investors are given the opportunity to apply for themselves and their dependents to become lifetime citizens of the Federation in accordance with legal requirements. Dependents include spouses, siblings, children up to the age of 30 years as well as parents and grandparents over 55 years of age. Investors are not required to visit the Federation at any time during or after the application process.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
The Program offers a wide array of benefits to successful applicants including the following:
- Lifetime Citizenship that can be passed on to future generations
- Full Residence Status including the right to live and work
- Visa Free Travel to over 160 countries including the United Kingdom, European Union Schengen and Caribbean Countries, Hong Kong, Singapore and many others
- Dual Citizenship is permitted so that applicants are not required to renounce their existing citizenship
- Democratic Government offering stability and excellent investment climate
- Right to Live and Work in many other Caribbean countries
- No Travel or Residency Requirement during the application process or after obtaining citizenship
- No Taxation in respect of worldwide income, offshore companies, capital gains or wealth related income, inheritances and gifts
- Asset Management and Protection through special purpose vehicles such as trusts and offshore companies
- Excellent Airlift to and from all major countries world-wide
- Tropical climate tempered by cooling trade-winds
Contact Us today for more information, answers to your questions and a complimentary consultation with one of our experienced and trusted Citizenship Specialists.