ST. LUCIA PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Citizenship by Investment Program was launched in October 2015. It has its legal foundations in the Constitution of Saint Lucia, the Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Act, No. 14 of 2015 and supporting Regulations. The primary purpose of the Program is to encourage direct foreign investment into the country primarily through one of four pathways, namely:
(a) Investment in Approved Real Estate Projects;
(b) Business Investment;
(c) Purchase of Government bonds; or
(d) Contributing to the St. Lucia National Economic Fund.
St. Lucia offers the newest Citizenship by Investment Program in the Caribbean and specifically targets high net worth individuals and their families. Eligible Investors are given the opportunity to apply for themselves and their dependents to become citizens of St. Lucia in accordance with legal requirements. Dependents include spouses, children up to the age of 25 years and parents and grandparents over 65 years of age.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
The Program offers many benefits including the following:
- Lifetime Citizenship that can be passed on to future generations
- Quick and Confidential Processing of Applications
- No Residency Requirement before or after the grant of citizenship
- Full Residence Status including the right to live and work in St. Lucia
- Visa Free Travel to over 145 countries including the United Kingdom, European Union Schengen and Caribbean countries, Hong Kong, Singapore and many others worldwide
- Dual Citizenship is permitted so applicants are not required to renounce their existing citizenship
- Democratic Government offering stability
- Right to Live and Work in many other Caribbean countries
- No Taxation in respect of capital gains, inheritances or offshore companies
- Asset Management and Protection through special purpose vehicles such as offshore tax exempt companies
- Excellent Airlift to and from all major countries world-wide
- Comfortable Tropical Climate
Contact Us today for more information, answers to your questions and a complimentary consultation with one of our experienced and trusted Citizenship Specialists.