ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Citizenship by Investment Program of Antigua and Barbuda is a globally recognized program having been established in 2013. It has its legal foundations in the Constitution of Antigua and Barbuda and the Citizenship by Investment Act, No.2 of 2013 and supporting Regulations. The primary purpose of the Program is to encourage direct foreign investment into the country primarily through real estate and other investment as well as contributions to a Government development fund.
Investors are given the opportunity to apply for themselves and their dependents to become lifetime citizens of Antigua and Barbuda in accordance with legal requirements. Dependents include spouses, unmarried siblings, children up to the age of 30 years and parents and grandparents over 55 years of age.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
The Program offers a wide array of benefits to successful applicants including the following:
- Quick Process – 3 to 5 months to full citizenship
- Full Residence Status including the right to live and work
- Visa Free Travel to over 140 countries including the United Kingdom, the European Union Schengen and Caribbean countries, Hong Kong, Singapore and many others worldwide
- Dual Citizenship is permitted so applicants are not required to renounce their existing citizenship
- Democratic Government offering political stability
- Conducive Investment Environment with good returns on real estate investment
- Right to Live and Work in many other Caribbean countries
- No Taxation in respect of wealth, capital gains, gifts and inheritances
- Asset Management and Protection through special purpose vehicles such as offshore companies
- Excellent Airlift to and from all major countries world-wide
- Pleasant Climate tempered by cooling trade-winds
An Antigua and Barbuda Passport issued under the Citizenship by Investment Program is valid for 5 years and the holder must spend at least 5 days in the country during that 5-year period to be eligible for renewal of his or her passport.
Contact Us today for more information, answers to your questions and a complimentary consultation with one of our experienced and trusted Citizenship Specialists.