HOW TO APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP OF GRENADA
At CCS you are in capable hands. We are an Authorized International Marketing Sub-Agent under the laws of Grenada and are fully authorised to both market the Citizenship by Investment Program and accept applications from persons wishing to apply for citizenship of Grenada. Applications for citizenship cannot be submitted directly to the Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment Committee (CBIC) and must only be handled by Authorised International Marketing Agents like ourselves.
We have a very experienced team of professionals who are intimately knowledgeable about the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program. Clients are afforded a personalized and confidential service through our team of citizenship specialists. We are industry leaders who have been tested and proven by Our Clients.
ELIGIBILITY AND DEPENDENTS
To be eligible to make an application for citizenship, the Principal Applicant must:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be in good health;
- Have sufficient funds to make the required investment and meet the associated fees; and
- Show that the funds that are to be invested are from a legal source.
A Principal Applicant may include any one or all of the following dependents in his or her application:
- Spouse of the Principal Applicant
- Child of either the Principal Applicant or his or her spouse who is less than 18 years old
- Child of either the Principal Applicant or his or her spouse who is at least 18 years and less than 30 years of age and who is in full time attendance at a recognized institution of higher learning and fully supported by either the Principal Applicant or his or her spouse
- Child of either the Principal Applicant or his or her spouse who is at least 18 years of age and who is physically or mentally challenged, and who is living with and is fully supported by the Principal Applicant
- Parents and grandparents of either the Principal Applicant or his or her spouse who are 55 years old or older and who are living with and are fully supported by the Principal Applicant
A person who falls into any one of the following categories will be deemed ineligible for citizenship of Grenada:
- Has misrepresented the information on his or her application forms and/or supporting documents;
- Has at any time been previously convicted in any country of an offence which the maximum custodial penalty for the same or similar offence in Grenada is in excess of six months imprisonment unless he or she received a free pardon;
- Is the subject of a criminal investigation;
- Is considered a potential risk to the national security of Grenada or any other country;
- Is involved in any activity that is likely to cause disrepute to Grenada; or
- Has been denied a visa to a country with which Grenada has visa-free travel and who has not subsequently obtained a visa to the country that issued the denial.
Applicants are required to submit completed Government application forms together with supporting documents which are based on the particulars of both the Principal Applicant and his or her dependents. Contact Us today for a personalized list of required documents for you and your family.
The application process takes between 3 – 4 months from the date of submission of the application. CCS has developed a Streamlined and Interactive Process (SIP) which is very effective and easy for clients to follow. It enables CCS to provide guidance, assistance and advice to its clients throughout the application process, which ensures a very high rate of success. Our Citizenship Specialists monitor the progress of each application at all stages of the process. Contact Us now to get started.
Streamlined and Interactive Process (SIP)
SIP STEP 1: Preliminary
CCS conducts one-on-one dialogue with clients to answer questions, clarify elements of the Program as well as determine eligibility. The client and CCS execute an Engagement Letter detailing the services to be provided including a quotation of all fees and costs. Clients choose their preferred option for citizenship and their real estate property if applicable.
SIP STEP 2: Preparation and Submission of Application
CCS Citizenship Specialists provide clients with application kits comprising application forms as well as customized checklists, guidelines and sample documents to guide the preparation of their applications as well as real estate documents (if this is the investment option being pursued). CCS continues to provide informed advice and assistance to clients as required throughout the preparation of their applications. Upon receipt of the completed applications, CCS undertakes a robust review of each client’s documents to ensure that all is in order before the application is submitted to the Citizenship by Investment Committee (CBIC). There is currently no mandatory interview requirement for the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program.
SIP STEP 3: Due Diligence and Decision
At this stage, the CBIC will conduct due diligence on the applicants during which time information submitted is examined and verified. Any queries emerging from the due diligence process are responded to effectively and quickly by CCS based on information provided by the client. The CBIC issues a recommendation on the application to the Minister who is responsible for final approval. At the end of this process, the CBIC will issue one of the following decisions: Approved in Principle; Delayed for further Processing or Denied.
SIP STEP 4: Grant of Citizenship and Passport
Once a client’s application has been approved in principle and the real estate investment or donation amount is fully paid up as well as other relevant fees, the CBIC issues the Certificate of Registration establishing that the client has received citizenship of Grenada. Upon application for and receipt of the passport, CCS ensures that these documents are safely and securely delivered to the client.
Contact Us today for a complimentary consultation to start your process for lifetime citizenship in this Caribbean paradise.