GRENADA PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Citizenship by Investment Program was re-established in 2013 and has its legal foundations in the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act, No.15 of 2013 together with various amendments to the Act and supporting Regulations. The primary purpose of the Program is to facilitate the attainment of permanent residence and citizenship of Grenada primarily through contributions to a Government National Transformation Fund or investing in Approved Real Estate Projects. Investors are given the opportunity to apply for themselves and their dependents to become lifetime citizens of Grenada in accordance with legal requirements. Dependents include the spouse of the main applicant, children under the age of 26 years, children of any age who are physically or mentally challenged as well as parents and grandparents over 65 years of age.
BENEFITS OF THE GRENADA PROGRAM
The Program offers numerous benefits including the following:
- Quick and Confidential Processing of Applications : 60 business days to full citizenship
- Visa Free Travel to over 141 countries including China, the United Kingdom, European Union Schengen and Caribbean countries, Hong Kong, Singapore and many others worldwide
- Visa Free Travel to China – Grenada is one of the few countries in the world with this privilege
- Excellent opportunity to live and work in the USA
- Full Residence Status including the right to live and work in Grenada
- No Residency Requirement before or after the grant of citizenship
- Dual Citizenship is permitted so applicants are not required to renounce their existing citizenship
- Democratic Government offering stability
- Excellent Investment Climate
- Unrestricted Repatriation of profits and imported capital
- No Taxation in respect of wealth, foreign income, capital gains, gifts and inheritances
- Lifestyle Benefits including pleasant climate and unspoiled natural environment
- International Education Opportunities – Grenada is home to one of the best United States offshore universities – St George’s University. It offers medical, veterinary, and arts and sciences training and graduates train in top hospitals in the United States and the United Kingdom. It is internationally accredited.
- Other Education Advantages – Preferred Access and Scholarships for young persons to top schools and universities
- Right to Live and Work in many other Caribbean countries
Contact Us today for more information, answers to your questions and a complimentary consultation with one of our experienced and trusted Citizenship Specialists.